Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stick a fork in me

Well I got notice today that there was something wrong with my AdSense and they deactivated it. Good thing I just got my last check from them last week I suppose. There was something about being able to appeal it and maybe reinstating it, but quite frankly I hardly have anything worth saying on this blog anymore anyway so why bother. Trying to keep a little bit of money coming in from the ads was pretty much the only reason I bothered to keep posting stuff this year. A quick glance through the crap I've been posting and the frequency of it will tell you how well that has worked.

So this isn't necessarily the end of my blog, but I am even less likely to keep posting anything. Unless I have something major I really want to say I think I'll be done for now.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, something is up with AdSense, I haven't received any notices yet, but I only had one Ad Click this month well over 200 page views ago, I'd been averaging an ad click about once every 50 page views prior to this. Merhaps I'll be getting a notice some time soon too. Or maybe it's just bad luck.

    ReplyDelete