Thursday, July 26, 2012

My thoughts in late July

I don't really have anything to say today. I've been trying to form a few different ideas for posts but nothing is 100% yet. I kind of want to talk about politics but I feel like right now all my political views are kind of in flux. Some of the stuff that I've believed in pretty firmly are starting to be questioned and I'm trying to figure out where I stand on the issues before I really talk about them. Namely right now due to events happening I'm trying to figure out how I feel about gun control and taxes.

Also I have some desire to write a short story. Specifically a short story about a half Orc cleric named Sark that I had the pleasure of playing in a couple of Dungeons & Dragons games years ago. He wasn't my favorite character I've ever played but for some reason his adventures stand out the most in my memory and I think a few of those adventures might translate well into short story form. The only problem is he died before anything really got resolved in the games, or in the case of his first game the game died after just one session or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment