Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not important

OK just a quick note. I had to change my comment settings to block anonymous comment postings. I was getting way to many spam comments that I have to delete.

In other news I recently bought an electric guitar and am trying to teach myself how to play it. My fat fingers aren't agreeing with on this plan yet but I'm still working at it. And I have plans to try to make a stupid little song and music video. I want to use stop animation and green screen effects to make a video of Lego's doing something. Haven't decided on what just yet.

I plan on getting back to make regular postings soon. I've just been distracted lately and haven't had much to say. Or what I have to say isn't in any coherent organized form yet for it to make any sense. So I'm working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment