Friday, September 16, 2011

Its been awhile.

So it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Classes have started and that is keeping me busier than I thought it would. Mostly just because it has totally messed up my sleep cycle trying to be awake in the morning to get to class. Some stuff that's happened to me since last I posted:

I managed to kill my power supply in my computer a few weeks ago. I was in the middle of checking things on Facebook and suddenly I hear a weird noise and my computer turns off. I look over and see smoke coming out of the power supply. Luckily I had a spare computer sitting around to use while I waited for a new power supply to be shipped to me. But man it's old and slow!

I bought a tent and sleeping bag and went camping with a friend and his family. Now that I'm more awake during the day I find I have more time to hang out with people. Of course he's getting married and moving twenty some miles up the road so not sure I'll get to hang out with him much for awhile.

I created a Skype account and got that set up on my computer. Not sure how much I'll use it, but a few friends are talking about trying to do some roleplaying via Skype and it has been awhile since I've been able to roleplay and I kind of miss it.

Anyway I'm tired and going to bed. I just wanted to post something since it's been so long since I've updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment