Saturday, March 5, 2011

Upcoming ideas

Well I've had 2 or 3 post ideas that I have been working on over the past week but can't seem to get myself to sit here and write any of them. For the most part what I want to write about is going back over and expanding on things from older posts. So today I basically reread my entire blog. Firstly to find the previous posts so I can point back to them and you can read what I said before that I would be expanding on now. And secondly to remind myself what exactly it was that I said before.

And what I was was way more typos then I thought I'd let slip by. No so much spelling errors since there is a spellchecker to use in this blog editor. But mistyped or missing words. Stuff that is properly spelled words but the not the word I meant to use, or words that I just forgot to type for whatever reason. One reason for missing words is that I just can't type as fast as I can think so sometimes I get ahead of myself. As for using the wrong words all I can say is when, if, I proofread a post my brain must automatically correct such words to what I meant without telling me as I'm reading it. Hopefully my readers can makes sense of what I was saying to.

So upcoming projects for me:

Proof reading my entire blog and fixing all the mistakes. Not sure when I'll get around to that, but it will be more of an on going project than something I will just bang out in a weekend or something.

I have a post idea about reality vs perception. Here I will quote a text message I sent a friend when I first started thinking about this post. "If something exists while not being perceived, what might exist that we fail to perceive? And what is the nature of perception? Of existing?"

My other post idea was about nothing, and what I can build from my undoubted foundation of "Nothing exists." To make that foundation easier to understand for people and less confusing, though I like it being potentially confusing simply because I think it's fun that way, I might start saying the foundation is "Nothingness exists."

If I had another posting idea it has now fled my mind so it will just have to wait. Anyway that's what I hope to work on in the near future.

Current weight: 306lbs
Pages written: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment