Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christian Mathematics

Givens:
Jesus is fully human being.
Jesus is fully divine being.
Jesus is one being.
The Trinity is the Father , the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Jesus is the Son in the Trinity.
The Trinity is one being.

What you can gather from these givens:
Jesus is 2/1 beings.
Jesus is 1/3 of a being.
(2/1)*(1/3)=2/3
Jesus is 2/3 of a being.

Further absurdities:
2=1
3=1
2/3=1
1^2= 4/9 or 2/3 or 4/3 or 6/3 or 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 6 or 9

This is what my brain comes up with when I can't fall asleep even though I'm tired. I could continue but this is ridiculous enough as is. If I tried hard enough I think I can show that all non-prime numbers in fact equal 1 using Christian Mathematics. And if I tried just alittle harder after that I might be able to show that all numbers equal 1, though that might stretch my skills some.

No comments:

Post a Comment