Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A few notes from a sleepy night not long ago

The following is a page of semi-related but random notes I wrote in my notebook one night just before going to sleep. Other than punctuation and spelling corrections it appears as it was in my notebook. Want to discuss any of these ideas or have me expand upon any of them?

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed.
-Do I believe this?

Emotions are electrochemical responses.
-Emotions are energy.

There is finite energy in the universe.

Energy is both positive and negative.

The more negative energy one takes within themselves the more positive energy they allow others to possess.

"Good" ends can be achieved by "evil" deeds.
-So what is "good?" What is "evil?"

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
-shouldn't the cumulative effects of human footsteps shake the world apart?

The energy that animates our bodies must surely go somewhere when we die.

No comments:

Post a Comment