Sunday, December 27, 2009

So Christmas is over. I spent some time with my family. Helped my step-dad get his Wii working and set up Dad's new computer, which took much more effort than it should have. Anyway I still have nothing to say. Watching football today as its the final game of my fantasy league and I'm fighting for first place this year. Might go play some Xbox too. Its odd watching TV on my small old TV and playing video games on my big plasma TV at the same time. Who knows I might even get around to cleaning up my living room and rearranging things so I can hook my computer up to my plasma TV too. The idea when I built this computer a year ago was to get a big new TV and hook up my computer to it as sort of a home theater system. I will need to get better speakers for it at some point. And a Blu-Ray drive in it now that I have a HDTV. Anyway I hope everyone had a happy holiday season.

As much as I'm not a Christian and don't celebrate Christmas, it is the one time a year that I get to hang out with my family usually so I always like the holidays. Except of course how crazy simple shopping gets around this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment