Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm not dead yet!

So it's been a week or so since the last time I posted anything. I'm still alive. I just have nothing to say. My Netflix account reactivated and I've been watching movies some. I got my Xbox mostly working so I've been playing some video games. Still having some trouble with the hard drive on my Xbox and the one wireless controller doesn't always want to sync for some reason. I haven't really looked into what's going on yet, but I'm sure I will get it all figured out sooner or later.

Also got my Cyber Monday purchase delivered today. It's a extra battery/case for my iPhone that's supposed to double the usage time on my iPhone. Now I can listen to music and play games all night at work and not have to worry about the battery being dead on the drive home and stuff like that.

Anyway the reason why I haven't been posting has nothing to do with any of that. I was just letting you know general stuff about my life really. The real reason I haven't posted anything was because I was only getting half thoughts. For instance my last post about uncertainty. I had started out with about half thought out post of what I was going to write and as I wrote it up the other half just floated away leaving with nothing to really say.

Every day since I've had some idea for a post, maybe a story excerpt again, maybe a few lines of a poem, maybe some crazy theory about time and reality, but none of the ideas ever fully formed into anything. They were all half thoughts. And before I could try to finish the thought I lost interest or got distracted by something else, or just fell asleep. Basically I just haven't been able to think of anything worth saying. Still haven't. But I thought I'd post smoothing anyway to try to at least keep up the habit of posting on here. Anyway here's to hoping I have something to say tomorrow. Until then, laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment