Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I really suck at this. I can never seem to think of anything to say on here anymore. And honestly I'm a bit disappointed that when I do manage to think of something to write I never get any feedback from anybody. I know I don't have many readers right now, but any feedback would help me write more really.

Any way it's late and I have nothing to say. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some idea about what to write about. And then maybe people will have something to say.

1 comment:

  1. I know I try to read your material when I get the chance. I definitely love to read about perspective-related stuff, which I suppose is the entire blog. As far as topics, I personally like politics and philosophy stuff. I liked reading some of your tech stuff, which I don't know much about. Offer up what you know about, and usually I'm pleased. If you know website design stuff, I want to start learning about that kind of stuff. Otherwise, I like to hear your perspective on reality and all. I'm just throwing out a bunch of stuff, all really pretty general I know. And I'm rambling. Here might be a question for you to tackle: Can everyone be right?

    ReplyDelete