Thursday, November 26, 2009

The further adventures of Girl Lost and her sidekick Charlie

"Are we there yet G.L.?"

"Of course not! It's just over the horizon."

"That's what you said three horizons ago!" Affecting his best whiny puppy voice, Charlie says, "I'm tired and I'm hungry and my tail's froze."

"Oh please! You don't even have a tail Charlie. Besides," she exclaims exasperatedly, "we haven't even made it over the first horizon yet."

"I know! I just channel Lucky when I feel like whining about something. Or was it the fat one? It's been too long since I've seen that movie I guess. You know who always cheers me up? Gus Gus! Who isn't cheered up but a stupid fat little mouse I ask you?"

"Evil step-sisters," she answers quickly.

--------

Anyway I have no idea where that all came from but I felt I needed to share it. I think I might try to make the adventures of Girl Lost and her sidekick Charlie into a comic strip. It will suck at first because I can only draw stick figures at the moment really, but maybe over time I'll get better.

1 comment: