Thursday, October 15, 2009

Risk taking

Living your life without taking any risks might be the safe way to live your life, but doesn't that seem pretty boring? Yet a live spent taking risks everyday is a pretty sure way to live a short, if exciting, life. So the question is what is the right balance of risk to safety living your life?

I usually try to live more on the side of safety than risk, but it seems like on those risk taking days I might over do it some times. Not that I'm saying I'm out there trying extreme sports like skydiving or anything like that. But it seems to me like I need to learn how to balance out this risk taking versus safety mindedness better than I am currently.

Anyway I couldn't really think of anything good to talk about today so this is all you get. And if happen to have some advice on this idea of balance please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment