Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New computer toy

So I got my tablet that I ordered a few days ago today. I tried to write this post with it but I guess I don't have the right software to go from handwriting to text to make this post. But that's okay. It hurt my hand a little to try writing on the tablet for too long.

It's got a 5"x3" work area so it's one of the smallest tablets on the market, but I hope it still helps me work with drawing and photo editing programs like Photoshop. Not that I'm skilled at all at working with these kinds of programs, but I'm trying to teach myself the basics.

Anyway I don't have anything to say tonight but I want to try to get back in the habit of posting something everyday so I thought I'd tell you all about my new toy. Hopefully tomorrow I can my story challenge story for you all. Until then, have a nice day everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment