Thursday, October 8, 2009

More work ahead of me than planned.

Okay, so I got my new hard drive today and installed it into my computer. It's a 1.5TB and I wanted to split it into multiple partitions to install multiple operating systems because I'm just that kind of a geek at times. So first I installed Windows XP, my default OS of choice. Then I tried to install Ubuntu Linux and it installed fine except I didn't set up the boot process right for a multiple OS computer. And some how in trying to fix that I managed to remove my Windows partition so now I have only Linux installed.

I like Linux well enough but I am more familiar with Windows at this point and I didn't plan on going without it. So I have more work ahead of me tomorrow to get my computer working the way I want it. For now its time for me to go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow everything will go smoothly for me and I will have time to write a longer post.

No comments:

Post a Comment