Thursday, September 10, 2009

WTF....!!!

OK, so I had something else in mind to talka bout tonight but on my drive home from work I heard a news story and now I can't remember what it was I was goign to say because I feel I need to comment on this.

OK, so apparently in a high school here in Iowa just a few weeks ago $100 came up missing from a students purse in her locker. First off what is she doing with $100 at school, I mean seriously. Anyway on to the really shocking part of this news story. A school administrator apparently suspected these five girls of having stolen the money and ordered them strip searched.

Since when do school officials think they get to see naked teenage girls for a theft investigation? Should that not have been a matter left to, I don't know, maybe the police? Oh and to top it all off, they didn't even find the money!!

I think something else that should be said is Students, if you are going to have some of value with you at school keep it on your person or lock it up! All lockers I have ever seen have the nifty little tabs with the holes in it that are the perfect size to fit a padlock through. I'm pretty sure they are put there for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment