Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ugh stupid brain is failing me

So for the last few days while I was at work or some how otherwise away from my computer I thought up a post that I wanted to make. But every time I get to my computer to write it up I've forgotten what I wanted to post. And worse couldn't think of anything else to even say. Thus I have not posted anything for a few days, though I've been replying to comments on old post to keep new content up all the same. So today is just a short post and hopefully tomorrow everything will click back into place in my head and I will have new and interesting posts to write for you to read.

And feel free to leave me a comment on any topics you might want to see me tackle. No promises that I will get to the topic quickly though. Especially if I have to do any research on the subject first.

No comments:

Post a Comment