Saturday, August 8, 2009

So a fat dude walks into a bar...

Short rant today as I'm lazy. What's wrong with "chick drinks?" So tonight was the last night for one of my coworkers on 2nd shift before he goes to first shift next week, that traitor!! Just kidding. So a few of us went out to the bar after work. I ordered a bottle of Woodchuck Draft Cider when I saw they had it for mostly sentimental reasons. Being made from apples and apple juice instead of from wheat or barley this apparently doesn't count as a "Mans' Beer" and a couple of the guys made some jokes about me drinking a chick beer. All I've got to say on the matter is this, most beer taste nasty and I don't drink it. Most "chick drinks" I've ever had taste good. I'm sorry but if I'm paying for something to drink I want it to taste good and be drinkable and that rules out 90% of the beers in American bars. If that some how makes me less of a man than I just have to say I'm glad I'm smarter than 90% of American men.

No comments:

Post a Comment