Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt"

- Capt. John Joseph Yossarian, Catch-22

I was going to say something witty here. Talk about what happens when we die and the after life and all that. But I'm tired and I don't believe in an after life. Reincarnation is more to my liking. I have oft said I want to come back as a rock as I have lots to learn about patience. To me the aesthetics of reincarnation are just better than the idea of an after life. Besides reincarnation fits with my one spirit one mind concept I talked about in my "Sudden understanding?" post a few days ago, where the idea of an after life doesn't fit with that design. Its 4am and I'm tired. If you want me to expand on this topic leave a comment and lets discuss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment