Friday, July 31, 2009

Another day another dollar

OK so I am really trying at this blog everyday thing but I just never have anything I want to say when I get to the time to write my blog. Maybe I should set aside a time early in my day, like before work, or even first thing upon getting home. But when I first get home I am hungry and want to get something to eat and then there are the Facebook games I still play, just 3 now instead of the dozens I used to. Too many were exactly the same but with different names and artwork and really all lose their appeal after awhile but I keep setting goals to get just a little farther in them. But maybe that time would be better put to use thinking instead of mindless entertainment such games offer.

One thing I did want to say was a short rant about politic games in everyday life. Personally I'm sick of it. Got to play nice with this person or they will stab you in the back to that person or try to get you fired or whatever. Got to suck up to this person to get the new job opening even though you aren't really qualified for it or whatever. Anyway this all stems from the fact that one of the most lazy worthless employees at work was made union steward. Is that really what our union is all about? Is that why I'm paying my dues every month? So lazy worthless people can get ahead just because they are buddies with the new president? Not that I wanted it or anything mind you. Its just the principle of the matter. Of course I don't want to be in the union anymore anyway. Not sure now if I ever really wanted into it but I had my reasons at the time.

Anyway its late and I'm tired. I'll try to put up something worth reading tomorrow. Hopefully no more rants from me for awhile either. An advertise!! I still haven't told anyone about this but like two people. I need more readers to motivate me or something. Anyway bed time for silly me. Laters all.

1 comment:

  1. This is an old post by now I know but I just reread it and feel I shold update. That union steward has actually done an amazing job at being a steward and really has surprised most of us. So maybe there was something there that the union president could see that the rest of us hadn't at the time, or maybe once he got the steward position he realized he had to lead by example and what not. I don't know. Just wanted to leave an update.

    ReplyDelete